The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Reviews, News & rumours relating to all things Honda.
By Sedge
This model also has an active noise cancellation system, which uses a microphone in the roof lining and pumps out anti-noise via the sound-system.
:ugeek:
By dandemoraliser
Sedge wrote:
This model also has an active noise cancellation system, which uses a microphone in the roof lining and pumps out anti-noise via the sound-system.
:ugeek:
better than synthetic engine growl the germans are currently hoodwinking buyers with :lol:
By EvoStu
I'll write a review soon, I went to the launch in France. Its a cracking engine, definitely doesn't feel like a 1.6 diesel.
By yella
23k for ex spec...

Puts it same price as a 116d msport. Honda have some balls to start thinking they are on a par with BMW, sure sub 100g co2, but that makes sense for a very small amount of people who commute into central london.

Think Honda need to look at the pricing,
By PH47MF
just get a second hand 2.2 diesel for a fraction of the price. i doubt the savings between the two will be great.
By yella
m1ke wrote:Interior quality is every bit as good as the latest BMW's.

not the latest f20 shapes its not, nor driving dynamics either
By EvoStu
yella wrote:23k for ex spec...

Puts it same price as a 116d msport. Honda have some balls to start thinking they are on a par with BMW, sure sub 100g co2, but that makes sense for a very small amount of people who commute into central london.

Think Honda need to look at the pricing,
Hondas biggest market for their diesels is the leasing market. BMW cannot compete here.
By karl
m1ke wrote:I've been driving one a few weeks now. Disgusting engines.
Ali bought another 360, count nothing out in the future, one day you'll be loving teh derv
By EvoStu
danneth wrote:
Which diesel?
Its a VW Passat iirc 1.9
karl wrote:
Ali bought another 360, count nothing out in the future, one day you'll be loving teh derv
Exxxxxxxxactly. What M1ke really means is that he's been driving a crap diesel for a few weeks.
By karl
they way folk cry about derv you'd think that similarly spec'd bogo petrol engines were made from pure driving emotion, truth is, unless it's in a nice fast car, a small petrol engine is shite compared to a derv for day to day running about :salut:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]