The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Reviews, News & rumours relating to all things Honda.
By dandemoraliser
Yep new ones had the treatment.

Good to see they've used the 1.8 base
Honda (UK) has launched a limited edition Civic Ti featuring exclusive extra kit for customers that want a sportier look for their Civic. This limited edition model is available to order now and can be picked up from only £16,995 OTR.

This 5-door sports-inspired Civic is based on the 1.8 SE model, but comes with over £1,000 worth of extra equipment. To enhance the exterior look the Civic Ti comes with colour coded wheel arches and unique 17-inch Team Dynamics ‘Le Mans’ alloy wheels. As Honda’s British Touring Car Championship racing partner the alloys from Team Dynamics are sure to get some attention on the road.

Take a seat inside the Ti and additions include a leather wrapped steering wheel and gear knob on top of an already high specification which includes climate control, AUX and USB for an iPod, steering wheel audio controls and electric rear windows. Hands Free Bluetooth has also been added to the Ti, further complementing the premium feel.

Honda is offering just 1,000 of these limited edition cars to customers in the UK in one of three colours; Milano Red, White Orchid Pearl and Alabaster Silver Metallic. The combination of high spec interior treatment and an exterior upgrade will no doubt attract customers looking for a car with sporty style.

The previous limited edition Ti flew out of dealerships with customers wanting to get their hands one of just 500 cars available. The popularity of the first Ti inspired Honda to create the magic once again, but with double the availability.
http://newsroom.honda.co.uk/News/New-Ci ... t-c42.aspx

By EvoStu
Looks so much better colour coded. :salut:
By dandemoraliser
mikeBONEZZZ wrote:So it's a standard SE with more leather and different wheels?
and a few other bits, almost the concept they showed at FOS but obviously the option Red :bigthumb:

(Credit to GavinT)

getting closer to the Type R look i reckon. :think:
By bornlucky1
EvoStu wrote:Looks so much better colour coded. :salut:
This, but that upside down whale's arse on the front is horrible, should've painted that too.
By Sedge
Looks good, although I did think Honda would wait for the mid-life refresh to colour code as they did with the FN/FK models.
By bornlucky1
Sedge wrote:Looks good, although I did think Honda would wait for the mid-life refresh to colour code as they did with the FN/FK models.
Wow, when did you become a mod?
More to the point, how?
By EvoStu
bornlucky1 wrote:
Sedge wrote:Looks good, although I did think Honda would wait for the mid-life refresh to colour code as they did with the FN/FK models.
Wow, when did you become a mod?
More to the point, how?
Its just another model in the offering. Have seen loads of new models on the roads recently.

Yup, Sedge is one of the secret police on here now. Beware. :lol:
By Sedge
EvoStu wrote:Yup, Sedge is one of the secret police on here now. Beware. :lol:
:lol:
By dandemoraliser
bornlucky1 wrote:
This, but that upside down whale's arse on the front is horrible, should've painted that too.
you mean like this?

And this?

By karl
does it come with a bag of coke to counteract the terminal boredom it comes so heavily equipped with?
By EvoStu
karl wrote:does it come with a bag of coke to counteract the terminal boredom it comes so heavily equipped with?
Same coke I use when driving the BMW.
By bluntcap
Stu you can't polish a turd mate.
By EvoStu
bluntcap wrote:
You tried with yours fella.
By bluntcap
EvoStu wrote:
bluntcap wrote:
:roflmao: Ok I'll give you that......touché as they say my dear boy.
By EvoStu
bluntcap wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
bluntcap wrote:
:roflmao: Ok I'll give you that......touché as they say my dear boy.
:lol: love it.
By karl
EvoStu wrote:
karl wrote:does it come with a bag of coke to counteract the terminal boredom it comes so heavily equipped with?
which BMW is it though, is it one that you'd start a thread over on an enthusiasts site? Ti is as interesting as a low end BMW, ie, not :salut:
By EvoStu
karl wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
which BMW is it though, is it one that you'd start a thread over on an enthusiasts site? Ti is as interesting as a low end BMW, ie, not :salut:
F10. 6 cylinder.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]