The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Reviews, News & rumours relating to all things Honda.
By EvoStu

The Renaultsport version will use a turbocharged 1.6-litre petrol engine with around 200bhp, mated exclusively to a twin-clutch transmission. As a preview, Renault boss Carlos Tavares drove it up Goodwood hill at the 2012 Festival of Speed; you can see pictures of the camouflaged car on the right. The existing (and naturally aspirated) Renaultsport Clio 200 has been our favourite hot hatch since launch, giving its replacement a lot to live up to.

By steve83
Worst clio to date imo.

Front end may have been ok, if it didnt have the largest Renualt badge ever.

Those wheels. :thumbdown:

Might grow on me though.
By yella
i like it, shame its a 5 dr as i personally hate 5drs but it looks nice

reckon the cup one will be one to watch
By Adey
EvoStu wrote:The Renaultsport version will use a turbocharged 1.6-litre petrol engine with around 200bhp, mated exclusively to a twin-clutch transmission. As a preview, Renault boss Carlos Tavares drove it up Goodwood hill at the 2012 Festival of Speed; you can see pictures of the camouflaged car on the right. The existing (and naturally aspirated) Renaultsport Clio 200 has been our favourite hot hatch since launch, giving its replacement a lot to live up to.
Stu this wasn't "quoted" did you write it? :scratch:
By EvoStu
steve83 wrote:Any interior shots Stu?
Not yet. Had a look at Goodwood and it was heavily camo'ed up, just like the other concepts.
By Stevo M81
m1ke wrote:Looks awesome, pity it will be made of plasticine.

:lol: are not all French cars the same Mike
By EvoStu
Stevo M81 wrote:Doesn't look that sporty inside the cabin in that pic hmmmm
That's the standard model. There are no ClioSport pics yet.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]