The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Reviews, News & rumours relating to all things Honda.
By chris wheela
Fcking want, good price but i think il wait for decent second hand prices and a load of after market price. Super charger would be great :twisted:
By billster
I need VTEC wrote:7.6 secs 0-60? That's pretty slow by today's standards.
+1
Especially with almost 200bhp, rwd and less than 1200kg....
By Stevo M81
I turned on Gran Turismo tonite, after not having played it for months and after a massive update. I found that i had been given this car for free. Does look very nice though
By Shappers
outright speed doesn't matter on the roads, its largely willy waving. By all accounts it drives very VERY well.

Toyota are well known for playing down their performance stats... just look at the 'rolla T sport where the book figure were a good 2 seconds slower than real life performance
By yella
Shappers wrote:outright speed doesn't matter on the roads, its largely willy waving. By all accounts it drives very VERY well.

Toyota are well known for playing down their performance stats... just look at the 'rolla T sport where the book figure were a good 2 seconds slower than real life performance

not much better than an MX5 though,

still want to see what it compares like say to a civic, similar power just wrong wheel drive so would be interesting.
By Ali
Dave.M89 wrote:I've been waiting for over a year for this but I think I will hold out for the STI BRZ.
Evo rated the GT86 above the BRZ. Said it was far more fun to drive.
By EvoStu
Ali wrote:
Dave.M89 wrote:I've been waiting for over a year for this but I think I will hold out for the STI BRZ.
Evo rated the GT86 above the BRZ. Said it was far more fun to drive.
Bizarrely. :lol:
By coops9789
The GT86 and BRZ and the same car, minor minor differences, just suburu are going to bring the STi version out before toyota bring a sporty model out.

I will post some pictures when we receive the first one next friday.
By coops9789
Cool pics, I've seen the brz in the flesh not the gt 86. You can tell who picked the wheels..

Toyota :???:
By Ali
Like Subaru are any better at wheels?

Never did get round to buying BBSs instead.
By Magnificent_one
EvoStu wrote:GT86.

BRZ.
So they are the same car [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] :lol:
I saw one in the flesh (GT86) a few days ago. Looked awesome!! :cool:
By Stevo M81
EvoStu wrote:Image
Wheels would have to be changed if i owned one :wink:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]