The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By Burgs
So ive been driving for around 6 years, had 3 points before which have gone off my license.

Now I have my type R I was coming home from work on a dual carriageway, I was putting my foot down and then sort of easing off around 70 ish. A white Audi was behind me and eventually passed me, I thought id follow him. Got up to around 80-90 (stupid really) . However I eventually slowed down after passing him again and saw a BMW ( renowned for unmarked police) so I passed him and he must have got in behind the Audi. Anyways I finally pulled into the left hand lane and drove around another 2 miles and the BMW flashed his lights in front of us both.

My heart stopped as I knew that I had probably been speeding, thing is I can't remember at i any point of him being directly behind me. how does this sit for recording the speed? He said he'd recorded 89as an average speed. Hwever I can't remember me speeding whilst the police being there! It must of been for the Audi. We both got pulled over and given tickets.

I know I deserve it, how much evidence is needed? Plus what sort of punishment am I looking at?
By Burgs
Yeh in a ep3. I was speeding up, the copper said I was apparently speeding from 0-60 really quick and then easing off letting the Audi go past and supposedly trying to race him? I was annoyed a little as thats not what I was intending on doing. I see myself as a pretty sensible driver most of the time with a few plays with vtec (why not?!). I felt a little helpless if im honest. I felt challenging the officer would of made things worse . I know i have race car but that dont mean i was purposely racing.
By *nub*
yeah I go up to 100 every now and again like off a round about onto the carriageway but only for a short period then back down to 80. one day i'll get caught I guess, always think I shouldn't admit anything but who knows! bloke just posted a vid of himself going 140mph on the facebook page lol
By dandemoraliser
They'll be recording your speed via video with reference points being maybe mile markers on road or road marker points and specific intervals.

If they have video (which they'll need) of your offense, then they'll easily prove it.
By J@mes
+1 and never actually admit to speeding.

If they're going to give you points you may as well argue with them to get your money's worth :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]