The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By bornlucky1
I raced a cop car once, well actually it was more like getting chased but hey - was through the mean streets of east kilbride too.
Actual true story. Although i didnt actually know it was a cop car - just some joker wanting a race, until the lights went on :oops:

He seemed disappointed that i was sober and the car was mine. He was actually pretty cool about it and let me go with a stern warning. But hey, that was before paul walkers death - things have changed now. Your mates fukked.
By Just Dirk
Lewis. wrote:
Just Dirk wrote:
Lewis. wrote:
RM CYA wrote:Take someone where?
Damn predictive text. That should have said rape.
how long did you get for rape?
Lol you fool!

I was illustrating the point that penalties for crimes vary greatly and are mostly not relative to the crime committed. Life doesn't mean life etc.
should be banned from ctro for being a rapist Imo. Cant believe you openly admit such a shocking thing to illustrate a point!! Sick!!!
By Sedge
I wasn't supporting your argument. It isn't slander; it's libel. You would be very unlikely to win any case. Libel requires that we know who you are. We don't.
By Lewis.
I am deleting my posts as cannot be f*cked to argue with morons.

I didn't post in this thread to be attacked by a bunch of smart arse keyboard warriors.

And no, I do not have a sense of humour!
By mjhamilton
missed this one - so can someone please summarise - is Lewis. a rapist and do we need to lock up our animals?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]