The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By Just Dirk
Lewis. wrote:I am deleting my posts as cannot be f*cked to argue with morons.

I didn't post in this thread to be attacked by a bunch of smart arse keyboard warriors.

And no, I do not have a sense of humour!
shouldn't admit to crimes then mum
By Just Dirk
mjhamilton wrote:missed this one - so can someone please summarise - is Lewis. a rapist and do we need to lock up our animals?
basically brah some dudes mate done silly speeds on the motorway and got court by the popos, Lewis sed he got less time for rape, then flounce level ten followed cross examination of his admission, also threatens a libel suit.. :bday:
By Lewis.
Lol No, you took my words, twisted them, then proceeded to be an ear lobes and your 'bro' mates chimed in.

Like I said, it's not funny, not something you should joke about, and has nothing to do with the OP. Grow up!

That's all I will say on the matter.
By Just Dirk
Lewis. wrote:Lol No, you took my words, twisted them, then proceeded to be an ear lobes and your 'bro' mates chimed in.

Like I said, it's not funny, not something you should joke about, and has nothing to do with the OP. Grow up!

who mentioned rape me or you? I've been raped, its no joke
By irmy
Just Dirk wrote:
Lewis. wrote:Lol No, you took my words, twisted them, then proceeded to be an ear lobes and your 'bro' mates chimed in.

forcing a sheep to wear a strap on and bum you does not count as rape
By Just Dirk
irmy wrote:
Just Dirk wrote:

forcing a sheep to wear a strap on and bum you does not count as rape
you wish you had a sheep outfit??
Jules wrote:I heard the word bro
:lol:
By J
Don't think we have had anyone admit to giving surprise sex on here before.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]