The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By Kieran_CTR
Well my mate has been doing some stupid speeding in his focus rs on the motorway at 12:13pm & was clocked at 144mph by a camera van on the motorway bridge racing a evo, police then show up at his house less than 24hours after saying he will be going to court etc, now what I want to know is will he go to prison or just a big fine & long ban?
Last edited by Kieran_CTR on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By danneth
Best of luck to him but run the risk and expect the worse, I got caught doing 7mph less than that and got extremely lucky didn't even go to court, the sinking feeling I had for that couple of minutes when seeing the blue lights to being sat in the coppers car certainly stick with me when thinking of doing anything so daft again :salut:
By *nub*
danneth dont you drive an MPS? im surprised the policeman even had the nerve to pull you over tbh, i mean if you wanted to he would never catch you

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]