The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By J
FunkyRemix wrote:Banned from driving for three years would be crap.

Why were they doing this at mid-day :vconf:
They thought that had EP3 lights.
By Just Dirk

this!! 144mph tailgating in midday traffic hope they drive disqualified now and get banged up fukkin bellends
By bornlucky1
Should have moved over for the Evo :salut:

What im surprised at is that the man operated cameras actually catch speeders too, i thought it was only speed cameras that did that? This one looks to have been the sort you see on a bridge.
By bornlucky1

It'll only be 18 months as just like a jail sentence a driving ban can be lifted after half time provided they have no other convictions in between.
By Kieran_CTR
NyseriA wrote:Ouch.

Still, better than a bit of time and hopefully the community service is something fun and constructive (which it can be!)
yeah true, he worked in a charity shop, did all his hours in 5 months! he said it was great to get it over with but he did enjoy working with old women :lol: he has another 2 years & 5 month
By Kieran_CTR
Andy-type r wrote:Jeeze did he lose his job then working in a charity shop. :lol:
no he is lucky as his dad is his boss & still paid him even though he wasnt there :lol: so now his RS is in the garage for 3 years & is still paying for it so it will be there when his license is back :lol: he refuses to sell it so me & his dad drive it for him to keep it from seizing :-D
By Andy-type r
Kieran_CTR wrote:
Andy-type r wrote:He'll never get insured though so whats the point lol
i said the same thing but his missus works at a insurance company & can get him a price which he likes :lol: so he is lucky in lots of ways

Fair enough, fek waiting 3 years though!
By Kieran_CTR
yella wrote:ahhh poor lads, getting banned for 3 years for just minding their own business........

its not as if they could have hurt anyone else is it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... earts.html
saw this on monday, crazy that they was hit that hard the engine flew out the corsa!! sad story

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]