The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
Quite ofted fancied a job on traffic police to be honest, would wipe the smile off some of the absolute bells I see on the roads :smile:

Bit old to get into it now though

Oh and if you wern't so busy being Johnny Concrete on the internet you'd realise that two people off this forum, that I know of, have been convicted based in part on stuff they posted on the internet. One went to prison the other lost his licence. So gather your toys back in the pram, it was actually pretty sound advice.
Omni wrote:Quite ofted fancied a job on traffic police to be honest, would wipe the smile off some of the absolute bells I see on the roads :smile:
Me too.

There was a massive convoy of Sikhs in various luxury cars on the M5 the other day, all driving like complete lady garden. Cutting people up, tailgating etc. Then when they hit traffic, they all dived for the hard shoulder and carried on doing 80mph+.

Boiled my piss but then 2 miles down the road, I saw them all pulled over by traffic. :lol: The Womble parked on the other carriageway had likely alerted them to there approach. :salut:
Omni wrote:Quite ofted fancied a job on traffic police to be honest, would wipe the smile off some of the absolute bells I see on the roads :smile:

Oh and if you wern't so busy being Johnny Concrete on the internet you'd realise that two people off this forum, that I know of, have been convicted based in part on stuff they posted on the internet. One went to prison the other lost his licence. So gather your toys back in the pram, it was actually pretty sound advice.
:roflmao:
Zeldoz wrote:

Not that funny when it's true....

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... 42266&i=40
bluntcap wrote:
Zeldoz wrote:

Not that funny when it's true....

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... 42266&i=40

i'm engrossed reading this at the moment!! thanks for posting! :eek:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]