The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By Muffinman69
Lol!

It was parked illegally, its in the covenant between the properties not to park there as its access to the garages, but there is no sign up. There will be one going up shortly!

After seeing how a 6 year old Audi stands up to a slight nudge, I definately wouldn't buy one!
By mjhamilton
the legality of the parking is irrelevant - it was a stationary object and your other half hit it - it was 100% her fault I'm afraid - even if there was a sign it would have still have been her fault
By JE_CTR
mjhamilton wrote:the legality of the parking is irrelevant - it was a stationary object and your other half hit it - it was 100% her fault I'm afraid - even if there was a sign it would have still have been her fault
True story
By Muffinman69
To be fair its quite a sensible and valid question. Yes I know she's at fault for hitting it, but there was a law that actually ceased in 1992 with regards to private property.

Clearly post count means alot on here eh?
By Just Dirk
Muffinman69 wrote:To be fair its quite a sensible and valid question. Yes I know she's at fault for hitting it, but there was a law that actually ceased in 1992 with regards to private property.

Clearly post count means alot on here eh?
I'm pretty sure that even if you have a high post count you will be lol'd at for posting such a stupid question..
By mjhamilton
even with a high post count it would have still been her fault
By Just Dirk
mjhamilton wrote:even with a high post count it would have still been her fault
High post count, the standard defence of the phagrod :-D
By Omni
Try it on with the insurance and see if it flys, don't take ctro's word for it, they have been known to be wrong in the past
By Liam Type-R
Omni wrote:Try it on with the insurance and see if it flys, don't take ctro's word for it, they have been known to be wrong in the past
:scratch: ctro have?
By Just Dirk
Liam Type-R wrote:
Omni wrote:Try it on with the insurance and see if it flys, don't take ctro's word for it, they have been known to be wrong in the past
:scratch: ctro have?
Never
By Shappers
mjhamilton wrote:the legality of the parking is irrelevant - it was a stationary object and your other half hit it - it was 100% her fault I'm afraid - even if there was a sign it would have still have been her fault
This.

Although, it is an offence to block access to the public highway. But if you're completly blocked in you'd need to ring the rozzers rather than jsut ram the car out the way.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]