The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By N19LL X
Story goes like this... I swapped my car for another, I had a personalised plate. So met the fella I was swapping with down at DVA to pay the transfer to keep my plate and swap it onto new car. I asked the girl behind the counter who advised me to fill in the wrong side, knowing now of course it was the wrong side as I asked her twice and she conferred with a colleague and told me to go ahead as I was near certain it should have been the other way about. So now I got the tax book out of my old car with the fella I swapped withs number plate transferred onto my car and hes got his tax book back with a new reg making my personal one void. Has this happened anyone before, I rang them and the girl who deals with it is off conveniently...
By mickdj
Go down to your local dvla and kick some ass. Anyone will be able to help not just the person who served you. Film the ass kicking and them.to say things like a im a dirty little whore with smeared lip stick around there mouth and slut on there forehead in lip stick, has to be a deep red colour
By yella
mickdj wrote:Go down to your local dvla and kick some ass. Anyone will be able to help not just the person who served you. Film the ass kicking and them.to say things like a im a dirty little whore with smeared lip stick around there mouth and slut on there forehead in lip stick, has to be a deep red colour

You'll be lucky , most have gone, and ose left don't give a shite as allot out of a job come December, most are going this month. All dVLA offices are closing and its already caused huge cock ups with personal plates taking ages now.
Last edited by yella on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mickdj
Didn't know that, i hope they sort there phone service out then iv never known any thing like it, once i was on the phone for nearly 30 mins just pushing numbers just to be told you can find that info online NO YOU FLIPPING CAN'T THAT'S WHY I WANT TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE , made me very angry tried twice more and i accepted that there is know one on the phones
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]