The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By Arran
I past a speed camera van doing approximately 53mph in a 50 zone, is this likely to result in a NIP?
By Arran
NyseriA wrote:You'll know for sure in the next week. Not sure why people ask on here rather than wait for the two weeks. The knowledge won't help ;)
Sent from my GT-I9300

Reassurance i guess, although there seems to be some leway allowed?
By Arran
Omni wrote:Thanks for getting back to us, I've been out of my mind with worry
:grin:

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2
By Omni
By my calculations though today is only the 14th day, they have a few days leeway to allow for postal delays etc, so you're not totally out of the woods yet, need to give it 3 weeks to be on the safe side
By algreene
Omni wrote:By my calculations though today is only the 14th day, they have a few days leeway to allow for postal delays etc, so you're not totally out of the woods yet, need to give it 3 weeks to be on the safe side
Christ! Don't say that, he's probably not slept for 2 weeks!
By Omni
Think himself lucky it's not a company or hire car, if its not registered to you and they have to find out the driver from the hire/lease company etc they have even longer, up to the 6 months maximum I think.

Plus you don't necessarily have to receive it, as long as they can prove they served it within 14 days, it getting lost in the post doesn't get you off the hook.

Easiest way is to try not to stress about 3 points, because life will go on

(And there was no way 53 in a 50 was ever going to get you done anyway, probably less than 50 true speed)

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]