The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By Just Dirk
NyseriA wrote:Not that I am aware of. Rather like cycling around with a helmet cam on to capture incidents. There is a PNC marker that indicates if people have been known to record conversations in the past.

I am open to be corrected though :)
Can you pm that statement with a signature? Thanks :)
By Stevo07
You can record whatever you want in a public place. Unless non white, then terrorist, and racists.
By eatthis
NyseriA wrote::lol:

Well, not anything you want. I still believe that upskirt and down top shots are frowned upon ;)
now you tell me!!
By davey j
NyseriA wrote:
The fact that he was driving around with a mobile phone was an offence though, so should have been picked up on really.
Sorry to bring up an old discussion (bored at work and generally perusing the site and stumbled across this).

Looking at the video, he wasn't using the phone to text or make a phone call. It was being used as a recording device. Are you still covered under legislation as being in breach of the law if the mobile isn't being used as a mobile so-to-speak. Essentially it is a camcorder in that video.
By Omni
I am fairly certain that the legislation was brought in to specifically cover the use of a phone whilst driving, not necessarily for phone calls, but if it is a mobile phone and you're touching it you're potentially down for 3 points and a fine

if its a camcorder and you're using it for the exact same purpose its just a fine, no points
By Stevo07
I'm sure you could also be done with careless/dangerous driving if caught using a Flipping camcorder whilst driving.
By Liam Type-R
Just rescind your driving licence and cancel any contract to the dvla, the formal way, and use you right to travel instead. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Liam Type-R
NyseriA wrote::salut:

Not met a freeman of the land, yet :mrgreen:
Record it when you do.

How do you deal with it?

If all is in order, he goes on his way?
By bondyboy
NyseriA wrote::salut:

Not met a freeman of the land, yet :mrgreen:
I know somebody who spouts that shite, he's an absolute waster who doesn't believe in society, jobs, taxes etc. thinks everyone who works is a mug and it should be survival of the fittest, yet he'd be the 1st to go if it was and is quite happy claiming benefits from the system he doesn't believe in :bad-words:
By Liam Type-R
It is funny that it is seen as spouting shite, in general i mean. Yet he is only refusing to contract himself to companies wanting as much wonga as possible from him.
By Liam Type-R
bondyboy wrote:
Liam Type-R wrote:It is funny that it is seen as spouting shite, in general i mean. Yet he is only refusing to contract himself to companies wanting as much wonga as possible from him.
not referring to video, not even watched it
Neither have i, was just talking generally.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]