The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By Pee Zed

What do you think? Is the guy right or is he talking a load of balldox?
By Ashman3000
He's a kunt! Wannabe lawyer. Just out to cause trouble.

Couldn't they do him for filming and driving, vehicle not under proper control or something?
By eatthis
got bored at 4 minutes what did the copper want?
wasnt he driving whilst using a mobile phone?
By Pee Zed
Apparently he did a handbrake turn.
By Pee Zed
chris wheela wrote:I hate these dckheads who "know there rights" and what not. Just cooperate you scum bag
Do you like taking it from behind?
By chris wheela
player zero wrote:
chris wheela wrote:I hate these dckheads who "know there rights" and what not. Just cooperate you scum bag
Do you like taking it from behind?
Problem?...
By brucelee11271940
As mentioned, he was driving whilst on his mobile. He was reversing whilst filming, surely that's an offence? I know of someone who was talking on the phone whilst parked. He had to drive and park elsewhere so held the phone in between his lips whilst moving literally 10m. A plain clothed officer was walking past his car. Stopped him and gave him 3 points. Some might say he deserved it but I feel like this guy could have easily got done for what he did.
By SuperFLY
what really gets my goat about these things is how abusive and rude he is. you can 'know your rights' and still have some manners. also, if he's going to preach about this and that he should follow his own advice.

'oi mate, dont open my car mate, mate come here, mate mate mate'
'hey mate'
'DON'T CALL ME MATE, I'M NOT YOUR MATE!!! RAGE RAGE RAGE!'

prick..

'don't insult me blah blah blah'
'oi i smell your bacon breath etc..'

prick..
By Pee Zed
Yeah he didn't do himself any favours at all by acting like a kunt. Still though, I wonder about the actual legalities in this situation.

Unless you're accused of something, do the police have the right to just keep you there? Surely if you haven't done anything wrong, and like in the video, they say "we're not keeping you for anything", then you can just leave? What's stopping you?
By PH47MF
his attitude was appalling but sorry, the rozzers got owned in this one :lol:
By Newannaive
The issue is that those policemen didn't seem to know what to do. Silenced by a charver with a camera.
By Josh1921
He does sound like a complete cock. They're only doing their job, no need to have an attitude about it.
By NyseriA
I couldn't watch more than a single minute of that annoying prat.

If you want to ask me specific details about the legality or situation, please feel free but I am not letting that turd abuse my ears.

The instant someone is like that:

1.) Yes, the are being stopped under the road traffic act and caution them.
2.) Tell them the offence, request details.
3.) Clarify details.
4.) Report for summons or seize vehicle if required.
5.) Reasonable force can be used to achieve these aims.
By brucelee11271940
NyseriA wrote:I couldn't watch more than a single minute of that annoying twit.

If you want to ask me specific details about the legality or situation, please feel free but I am not letting that turd abuse my ears.

3.) Clarify details.
Could he not just get done for using a mobile whilst behind the wheel and driving?
By PH47MF
NyseriA wrote:I couldn't watch more than a single minute of that annoying twit.

3.) Clarify details.
If he ignores number 2 and 3 like he did in the vid, can you jump straight to 4 and 5? If these options were available, why didn't the 8 of them do something :crazy:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]