The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By Just Dirk
Bro's, basic cool story is numpty tyre fitter scratched my wheels. Tyres were through blackcircle and I have been dealing with them direct as I kinda fell out with their 'Premier' Fitting Station.

-They have admitted damaging my wheels.
-I didn't sign the pre work form which shows any damage before they started.
-I signed the after work form once they marked the damage on the form.

After some too and fro'ing the garage now want to pay to have the 4 wheels put right by the unit next door to them.

I am not happy about this and want them done somewhere else.

Where do I stand? :salut:
yella wrote:just let them do it next door, sounds like they have been reasonable and offered to fix, job done.
It's not local to me is one issue, as I've fallen out with them I'm not happy about their 'mates/neighbours' doing the work, also first time down the motorway today and fro 60 up the balancing is horrendous and I guarantee they will be taking the tyre off and refitting !
4 wheel refurbished = 4 tyres removed and refitted

They are being very reasonable and have offered to rectify... Take them up on it
By Barney
Stand in the place where you live
Now face North
Think about direction
Wonder why you haven't before
Now stand in the place where you work
Now face West
Think about the place where you live
Wonder why you haven't before
By Arran
Dirk Diggler wrote:Call off the dogs!!! The body shop they want to use is my mates brothers :lol:

That arrun comment cut deep bro :(
Muz maybe one day you will actually spell my name correctly.
Arran wrote:
Dirk Diggler wrote:Call off the dogs!!! The body shop they want to use is my mates brothers :lol:

Aarran bro, söz
By Arran
Dirk Diggler wrote:
Arran wrote:

Aarran bro, söz
:wtf: :bumsmack:
By Tim_85
There are not many things in this world that warrant a straight shot to the nad sack but damaging a mans vehicle is one of them.

I was going to make a witty remark about rimjobs but this is no laughing matter

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]