The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
OK, the VW Scirocco we bought in May has broken down again. It did this in July, engine light came on, car lost practically all power and loads of blue smoke. Cue replacement fuel injectors, head gasket etc etc which took 2 months for VW to fix, c.£2500 which VW and warranty company eventually agreed to pay.

The car has broken down again today in exactly the same way. We bought it from a Mazda dealer (don't ask) with part cash and part finance so in theory the Consumer Credit Act should help us.

Question is, has anyone on here tried or been successful in giving a car back to a garage and getting their money back? Seriously hacked off with the car and just want to get our money back as we have lost all faith in it so when the warranty expires I fear huge bills which we'll have to pay! :bigcry:
R4SC4L wrote:OK, the VW Scirocco we bought in May has broken down again. It did this in July, engine light came on, car lost practically all power and loads of blue smoke. Cue replacement fuel injectors, head gasket etc etc which took 2 months for VW to fix, c.£2500 which VW and warranty company eventually agreed to pay.

The car has broken down again today in exactly the same way. We bought it from a Mazda dealer (don't ask) with part cash and part finance so in theory the Consumer Credit Act should help us.

Question is, has anyone on here tried or been successful in giving a car back to a garage and getting their money back? Seriously hacked off with the car and just want to get our money back as we have lost all faith in it so when the warranty expires I fear huge bills which we'll have to pay! :bigcry:
If you owe finance on the car bro call the finance company.. As they are the legal owners of the vehicle they will pursue the sellers for you :salut:
R4SC4L wrote:Cheers for the response, probably the only one l'll get now the thread has been moved to the legal section. Posted in general chat for a reason, it will be get read and get responses....
Does anyone actually look in a particular part of the forum? Just search new posts and see everything...
Dirk Diggler wrote:I usually just view my own as they are epic :salut: Every so often I hit the new post button, never check what area tbh either..
Or mine and then add boring comments about my mum!
Arran wrote:
Dirk Diggler wrote:I usually just view my own as they are epic :salut: Every so often I hit the new post button, never check what area tbh either..
You enjoy the attention Azza, otherwise you wouldn't drag up a 15 day old comment :wave:
Dirk Diggler wrote:
Arran wrote:
You enjoy the attention Azza, otherwise you wouldn't drag up a 15 day old comment :wave:
Or come back from the dead
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]