The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
The Mrs had someone go into the back of her at a junction while she was waiting to pull out.
Damage was minimal (her bumper was pierced), third party had no visible.

Other woman admitted fault, and passed all details asking if she could handle it outside of insurance.
My Wife phoned later but no answer, tried again and no answer so left text message. Number was legit as Mrs rang it at scene to check.
The same day we reported to insurance for information only, then after no response from third party, raised the claim.
Car fixed, £250 excess taken.

Third Party now stating my wife rolled back into her.. wtf! :bad-words: :bad-words:
Our insurance (aviva) have gone spineless and suggested that 50/50 is a good result considering no witnesses etc.
If we want to contest my wife will have to go to court.

Assuming third party didn't contact insurance, and passed on all details when she admitted fault, where is this going to finish??

Do you have to drive around with a HD camcorder running to avoid this fraud in this day and age ffs!!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]