The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By Geno
Driving along today in an industrial estate near Gatwick I was lost trying to find the venue for a course I was on so my attention was mostly on the surrounding buildings and it is fair to say that I was not paying as much attention to the road as I ordinarily would. Anyway, I see a gatso up ahead pointing my way so I ignore it. I'm already going pretty slow due to being lost but as I'm looking out the passenger window at the nearest building there's a big flash.

I can't remember whether there was a car on the other side of the road at the time and ordinarily with it being a gatso and there being no lines on my side of the road I would just ignore it as it's obviously not flashed for me. However...............

In front of the camera maybe 15 yards down the road (I had to double back so got a good look) there is another pole sticking out the ground with what looks like the shape of a small camera on the top of it but which appears to just house a giant bulb.

The questions is - what is that all about? I'm guessing I'll be OK given the camera's direction etc (plus I don't think I was speeding anyway) but I've never seen one of these things before and wondered if anyone else has?

I can't find a picture of one anywhere so the closest thing is like the one below but imagine a single head on it and a clear looking bulb:
By Geno
Certainly looked like one but I thought all gatsos had their own flash bulb so wondered if it could be something else.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]