The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By Martin1
I was going across a local enclosed bridge today the road was dead so thought I'd give my new exhaust a run anyway I was over the speed limit and when I got halfway a long the bridge I noticed a Volvo estate sitting on the other side I slammed the brakes on as soon as I spotted it! It was a little dark to notice if there was a camera in the back but does anyone know if there is one would he have pulled me over or would I get a speeding ticket in the post? Or are the cameras just ANPR?
By Martin1
There was no speed gun he was just sitting in the front not even bothered probably waiting for some pisshead leaving the city centre! Fingers crossed for the next 2 weeks then
By Flying start
Think you should be ok fella I work for Volvo and have these cars in for engine rebuilds all the time they have cameras but not for speeding like its been said befor only with a gun but he would have to pull you over to fine you!
By Martin1
Cheers for the reply mate all three of us out in the cars were slightly worried as we all exceeded the speed limit :/ but cheers for the info

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]