The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By tasha
has anyone ever had any experience with this company i received a parking charge notice from them today ? there is mixed reviews on google so not too sure what to do!
By bornlucky1
NyseriA wrote:Ignore.

If it's police (not for parking obv!) or local authority then pay. If it's not, don't.
I got done for parking by the police years ago
By bluntcap
My mum got a ticket from a company, she ignored it, they re sent threats and upped the fine etc etc but eventually they just stopped.
By algreene
Its not a legal fine. As above, only police or local authority can legally fine you.

Ignore or have fun with them! :WOOT
By NyseriA
bornlucky1 wrote:

If it's police (not for parking obv!) or local authority then pay. If it's not, don't.
Unless it was unnecessary obstruction/dangerous parking etc then it was before...um...2003 or 4? It was decriminalised then (in England and Wales at least, not sure about Scotland) and the local authorities took that over.
By bornlucky1
NyseriA wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:

Unless it was unnecessary obstruction/dangerous parking etc then it was before...um...2003 or 4? It was decriminalised then (in England and Wales at least, not sure about Scotland) and the local authorities took that over.
Yeah it was Scotland, parked on double yellow, my own fault really.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]