The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
Lee H 27 wrote:Here is the picture. Biker is way too close and was trying to get in my boot!

I'd definately contest that by the way! Almost certain it was the biker speeding, they're usually always up my arse if theyre behind and they wonder why they get killed! Think biker think daft Alan Hanson!
All the non-police police vehicles have orange lights, as do airport vehicles, SOCO etc. Just in case it is actually posing a hazard.

Seems a bit of a cheap place to put it; GMP tend not to do the big speed cashcow thing so bad juju to this civvy.

The bike isn't as close as it looks in that pic; it's a telephoto lens. The reason you can tell that it's the car and not the bike is that the picture has crosshairs. As for contesting it, go for it, what have you got to lose?
NyseriA wrote:All the non-police police vehicles have orange lights, as do airport vehicles, SOCO etc. Just in case it is actually posing a hazard.

Seems a bit of a cheap place to put it; GMP tend not to do the big speed cashcow thing so bad juju to this civvy.

The bike isn't as close as it looks in that pic; it's a telephoto lens. The reason you can tell that it's the car and not the bike is that the picture has crosshairs. As for contesting it, go for it, what have you got to lose?

Looked back. Can see the crosshairs if you look closley.
NyseriA wrote:All the non-police police vehicles have orange lights, as do airport vehicles, SOCO etc. Just in case it is actually posing a hazard.

Sent the s172 back a couple of weeks ago and not heard back yet. Now on holiday for two weeks so will see what has arrived when I get back.

Problem with contesting it is the fine and points punishment is much worse if then found guilty. This then puts most people of contesting it. There really is no win in this situation so just have to take it as a lesson learnt.
I was offered the awareness course at the roadside because I had no previous points for speeding in the last 3 years and was aparantly doing 37 in a 30 when I know for a fact I was doing 30 as my friend was following me in his broken car, however a silver merc quizzed passed me and quickly sucked into a carpark, I carried on turned right at the lights nd was greeted by a separate traffic unit the had radio'd. Through to
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]