The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
Just come home to find a nice letter from Cleveland Police saying that my car was caough doing 37 in a 30 3 week ago. Only issue is buggered if i know if it was my or the wife driving at the time as it was a Sunday and we both use the car.

Will asking for photographic evidence affect the possibility for one of us doing the speed awareness course instead of getting 3 points (more for my as i was done 4.5 years ago)?
Last edited by DaveC118 on Wed May 09, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaveC118 wrote::roflmao:

Unfortunately she saw it before i did and is also unsure who was driving it that morning.
im sure you were round a mates house having beers and she was on her way to pick you up

:bigthumb:
NyseriA wrote:You can always write back to tell them that, although I am always sceptical when people can't recall who was driving only a week or so ago :lol:
if my wife drove (not that shes ever get the golf keys :lol: ) i wouldnt have a feckin clue wouldve been driving on any given day trust me :lol:
Just figure out who loses more by taking the hit ? Insurance costs etc then let the less hurt one take it an split costs between you ? ....failing that blame her !
It has to be sent so that it could reasonably arrive in 14 days; so if it's sent by first class post after a couple of days it is deemed as being served.

Not saying that it's happened in this case, but it sometimes has to go to a place of work (served) or to a previous keeper (served) or some other route that is less direct and may take longer than 14 days.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]