The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
Just come home to find a nice letter from Cleveland Police saying that my car was caough doing 37 in a 30 3 week ago. Only issue is buggered if i know if it was my or the wife driving at the time as it was a Sunday and we both use the car.

Will asking for photographic evidence affect the possibility for one of us doing the speed awareness course instead of getting 3 points (more for my as i was done 4.5 years ago)?
Last edited by DaveC118 on Wed May 09, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaveC118 wrote::roflmao:

Unfortunately she saw it before i did and is also unsure who was driving it that morning.
im sure you were round a mates house having beers and she was on her way to pick you up

:bigthumb:
NyseriA wrote:You can always write back to tell them that, although I am always sceptical when people can't recall who was driving only a week or so ago :lol:
if my wife drove (not that shes ever get the golf keys :lol: ) i wouldnt have a feckin clue wouldve been driving on any given day trust me :lol:
Just figure out who loses more by taking the hit ? Insurance costs etc then let the less hurt one take it an split costs between you ? ....failing that blame her !
It has to be sent so that it could reasonably arrive in 14 days; so if it's sent by first class post after a couple of days it is deemed as being served.

Not saying that it's happened in this case, but it sometimes has to go to a place of work (served) or to a previous keeper (served) or some other route that is less direct and may take longer than 14 days.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]