The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
dcep3 wrote:If you smell a rat, tell your insurer and they should investigate further. Insurance premiums are rising due to people trying to rinse people out of nothing accidents
Doesnt always worked, Ive just been fleeced at Xmas time by some fat bint that I bumped into at about 5mph! We both agreed there was nothing on either car and left it at that, few days later I had a phone call from my insurers.

Things developed and after a few weeks a £500 bill for damage to her car was put through, plus 3 weeks of courtesy car use. I kicked off big style on the phone and wrote a snotty letter and sent photos of both cars and my insurance replied with "We have analysed your photos and feel the third party claim is justified"... Was an absolute joke, and despite me suggesting she was trying it on they just didnt give a monkeys! Im still anticipating she tries me for whiplash the fat bint!!!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]