The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
dutch wrote:I vtec round my town centre all the time but its in reverse so everyone is confused and nothing can be done :cooldude:
Damn right if my town started reversing it'd be confusing - the worst bit would be that it would put my sky dish out of position though.
You sound like a bit of a girl to me mate,

I'd have thrown my beer at him and driven off blaring NWA.

When you don't go down celebrate with victory J-turns in the court car park.

Out of interest what sort of CRX was it? If it was a del sol then I hope you get the chair.

Good luck!

Dave
x
SiR Shizzle wrote:You sound like a bit of a girl to me mate,

I'd have thrown my beer at him and driven off blaring NWA.

When you don't go down celebrate with victory J-turns in the court car park.

Out of interest what sort of CRX was it? If it was a del sol then I hope you get the chair.

Good luck!

Dave
x
Whats wrong with a del sol?
By eatthis
bornlucky1 wrote:
danwel wrote:Bloody hell, just read all 7 pages of this thread only do find nomending :evil: :boxing:
?
i think he means no ending :lol:
dutch wrote:
eatthis wrote:
SiR Shizzle wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:Whats wrong with a del sol?
It's not a proper CRX for a start.
do tell

+1
Sorry - force of habit. Been on the crxuk forum for 6yrs and it's a del-sol-no-go area.

The mk1 owners look down on the mk2 owners, the mk2 owners look down on the del sol boys (girls) and now they look down on the CRz guys. Anyone who mistakenly joined it instead of delsoluk would receive a barrage of hair-dresser comments such as this when someone joined to ask to borrow a mk3 for a magazine shoot:
"I'd lend you mine but it's still covered in jizz and glitter from the pride march I was at last week.

I'd clean it for you but I've lost my home-made jean shorts.

Sorry."

Although, having driven all generations and owning a ef8 for 6 yrs I can say the mk2 is the best all rounder.

Although in all honesty, I prefer the handling from a well set up ef9 to an ef8 (longer wheelbase)

Sorry, back on topic,

Boooo! Speeding, police are unfair etc.
By Mart
massenj wrote:It amazes me why some members bother to buy and insure a car like a type r :vconf: when they love speed limits so much. Why dont you get a prius and roll around at 29mph looking smug? I think some members would find smug an easy look to achieve! Good luck in court fella, hope none of the saints from the ctro are jp's!
Because some members don't feel the need be bellends in town centres trying to impress other chavs and 15yr olds. On the face of your quote it is probable that you are one of these said bellends, but don't worry I'm sat here smug.
By Lucky7
bornlucky1 wrote:We should really have a speed limit thread sticky dont you think mods?

Always a sticky subject on a forum for a car that was designed to be driven quickly.
What like 52mph past a school?
Lucky7 wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:We should really have a speed limit thread sticky dont you think mods?

Always a sticky subject on a forum for a car that was designed to be driven quickly.
What like 52mph past a school?
At night, remember if it goes to court they cant use the school part against him because of the time.

I'm not sticking up for him btw, i rarely go over the speed limit anywhere anymore, but we all make mistakes.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]