The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By typejcw
I completely agree with eatthis he is somebody who speaks sense :bigthumb: Speed is one thing which is not set, monitored or enforced correctly. As for 30 zones being built up areas where people and children may be, i know numerous at night and even day where your unlikely to meet anyone especially pedestrian, and have clear sight of everything ahead.... such as the camera van i shake my head at every other week on the type of road mentioned.
By eatthis
typejcw wrote:
typejcw wrote:I completely agree with eatthis he is somebody who speaks sense :bigthumb: Speeding is one thing which is not set, monitored or enforced correctly. As for 30 zones being built up areas where people and children may be, i know numerous at night and even day where your unlikely to meet anyone, and have clear sight of everything ahead.... such as the camera van i shake my head at every other week.
you mean the camera vans that arnt hiding behind parked up wagons?
By typejcw
No because the road is so wide, long and straight with no parked cars or people, as the area is quite industrial they have cleverly disguised it to look like a tyre fitting van with orange lights, its only the small camera icons which give it away when you may have already been caught.
By karl
ctro trying to convince itself that it's ok to break the 30mph limit when the driver decides it is safe to do so :lol!:
J wrote:Do speed bumps disappear when it gets late?

I miss threads like this. OP you need to plead innocents moar.

inflatable speed humps ITS THE FUTURE
By Damien
as said before.

you've pleaded guilty.

stand up and tell them you were and idiot and regret what you did, highlight you need your car to travel to and from work and the bit about ferrying your grandmother to the shops for food.

ive been to court when i was 17 for failing to stop (got scared and drove off - stupid i know as i was totally legal) and speeding the day before (dam mobile van on a bridge) - i got away with 3 points for speeding and 0 for failing to stop but a fine and a 29 day ban.

clean licence since then.

be honest which they like as it makes there day easier - accept you were wrong and take the points - you wont loose your licence imo if you look sad and sqeeze a few tears.

wear a suit and dont spike your hair - appearance helps!!
It amazes me why some members bother to buy and insure a car like a type r :vconf: when they love speed limits so much. Why dont you get a prius and roll around at 29mph looking smug? I think some members would find smug an easy look to achieve! Good luck in court fella, hope none of the saints from the ctro are jp's!
massenj wrote:It amazes me why some members bother to buy and insure a car like a type r :vconf: when they love speed limits so much. Why dont you get a prius and roll around at 29mph looking smug? I think some members would find smug an easy look to achieve! Good luck in court fella, hope none of the saints from the ctro are jp's!
Some of us venture away from the high street and hit the A roads mate. 60mph legally :smile:
Mr Anderson wrote:
massenj wrote:It amazes me why some members bother to buy and insure a car like a type r :vconf: when they love speed limits so much. Why dont you get a prius and roll around at 29mph looking smug? I think some members would find smug an easy look to achieve! Good luck in court fella, hope none of the saints from the ctro are jp's!
Some of us venture away from the high street and hit the A roads mate. 60mph legally :smile:
i've use of a private runway.
dutch wrote:
Mr Anderson wrote:Inappropriate speed kills. Else the limit would be 5mph everywhere

Aye know mate. If he got caught speeding round town then what does he expect. We need Autobhans
Nah, where the fun in that? Half the fun of speeding is the risk of getting cought.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]