The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
Mart wrote:
massenj wrote:It amazes me why some members bother to buy and insure a car like a type r :vconf: when they love speed limits so much. Why dont you get a prius and roll around at 29mph looking smug? I think some members would find smug an easy look to achieve! Good luck in court fella, hope none of the saints from the ctro are jp's!
Because some members don't feel the need be bellends in town centres trying to impress other chavs and 15yr olds. On the face of your quote it is probable that you are one of these said bellends, but don't worry I'm sat here smug.
Only 50% correct, i dont drive in town centres!
massenj wrote:
Mart wrote:
massenj wrote:It amazes me why some members bother to buy and insure a car like a type r :vconf: when they love speed limits so much. Why dont you get a prius and roll around at 29mph looking smug? I think some members would find smug an easy look to achieve! Good luck in court fella, hope none of the saints from the ctro are jp's!
Because some members don't feel the need be bellends in town centres trying to impress other chavs and 15yr olds. On the face of your quote it is probable that you are one of these said bellends, but don't worry I'm sat here smug.
you stalk?
eatthis wrote:
massenj wrote:
Mart wrote:
you stalk?
WTF???!
massenj wrote:
eatthis wrote:
massenj wrote:
Mart wrote:
you stalk?
WTF???!
you dont drive to impress the 15 year olds in the town centre so you stalk them peado bear stylee? :lol:
massenj wrote::laughabove: Errrrrrr.....i was happy to let u take the piss out of me but it just got a bit dark! Your not furiously bashing the bishop as you type are you?!
nope im too crap at typing for that :lol:

it came accross much darker than it was meant fella :oops: [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
eatthis wrote:
massenj wrote::laughabove: Errrrrrr.....i was happy to let u take the piss out of me but it just got a bit dark! Your not furiously bashing the bishop as you type are you?!
nope im too crap at typing for that :lol:

it came accross much darker than it was meant fella :oops: [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
[smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Kool & the gang!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]