The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got a speeding ticket? We have Police Officers on the forum who can provide advice.
By michael taylor
hi guys on sunday i went and bought some new bulbs for my headlight. Today on the way home from work i noticed my n/s bulb was out. When i got out to have a look i noticed that the bulb had exploded leaving all the glass sitting in the bottom of my light.

The problem is ive thrown the recipt and box away will halfords give me a new bulb .

has anyone got any ideas how to get the left over glass from my headlight.

Any help will be great :bigthumb:
By Papillon
You don't need a receipt, you just have to be able to prove purchase.
By Cat
Halfords will probably claim you must have touched the glass on the bulb hence why it exploded.

I bought a headlight bulb there on Monday and got another free. Take it you didn't?

Can't help with the clearing up of glass, sounds like you might have to take the headlights out. :???:
By michael taylor
but without a recipt how can i prove purchase and to top it off i didnt buy it from my local store.

i wouldent be too bothered about the bulb but they were £18 each.

To clean up the glass im going to try and tape a straw to the end of my hoover and see if that works dont know what ill do about the cloudy lens :bigcry:
By Papillon
How did you pay? If by credit/debit card, you have the details, and can print off a mini-statement from the bank.

They can't insist on a receipt for the very simple reason that it's not compulsory for them to provide one.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]