The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By SoCo
Looking through some of the build threads and signature links above there a some very well prepared cars out their. Looking forward to seeing a few of them in the flesh next year whilst trying to keep up out on track! :lol:
By FLOBALOB
I am a bit of a track day addict, done about 30 odd over the last 3 years in various cars. Did Brands x2, Bedford GTx2 and Rockingham last year in the Civic and will be doing plenty more next year. Would be very interested in a forum organised day ( did a couple in my Clio with Cliosport ...great fun ). Have a couple of friends who are just about to buy Civics and I know they would be up for it too.
By JB21
Done Oulton Park Friday gone, seen a load of ep3s one nhb in particular with evo wheels, perspex windows and fully stripped...it was rapid. Got a video of me trying to keep up if the owner is interested.
By SoCo
I know MSVT offer a 10% discount for groups of five or more so it wouldn't take much to organise a few small groups for next year if everyone is still keen.
By AdamB92
SoCo wrote:I know MSVT offer a 10% discount for groups of five or more so it wouldn't take much to organise a few small groups for next year if everyone is still keen.
Sounds good, just need to decide on a date and track lol.
By AdamB92
So I'm looking at booking up a couple of trackdays for the coming months. Unfortunately due to my job I'm only really able to do weekends.

So for me I'm looking to book onto Rockingham 19th March with Javelin, and Mallory Park 30th April with Trackdays.co.uk
By FLOBALOB
Looks like I'm going to be doing Bedford GT on Saturday 26th March, along with a couple of friends who have literally just today bought FN2's. Good track, which I've done quite a few times before, and as mentioned above great for beginners. Just hope its a cold frosty March day instead of a wet and windy one.
By FLOBALOB
I'm at Bedford tomorrow ( easter Saturday ) with a couple of mates in fn2's. Looks like its going to be wet at some point, just hope we get a few dry hours. Still places left I believe in anyone's interested via MSVT.
Anyone else on here going ?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]