The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By FLOBALOB
AdamB92 wrote:So I'm looking at booking up a couple of trackdays for the coming months. Unfortunately due to my job I'm only really able to do weekends.

So for me I'm looking to book onto Rockingham 19th March with Javelin, and Mallory Park 30th April with Trackdays.co.uk
I've just signed up for the Mallory day on 30th April, will be there in my EP3, with two mates in FN2's and another in an Audi TT.
By AdamB92
FLOBALOB wrote:
AdamB92 wrote:So I'm looking at booking up a couple of trackdays for the coming months. Unfortunately due to my job I'm only really able to do weekends.

So for me I'm looking to book onto Rockingham 19th March with Javelin, and Mallory Park 30th April with Trackdays.co.uk
I've just signed up for the Mallory day on 30th April, will be there in my EP3, with two mates in FN2's and another in an Audi TT.
Sweet buddy! I'll be in a cosmic EP3, I'll be floating around so say Hi if you see me 8-)
By FLOBALOB
FLOBALOB wrote:Doing Donington National on D Day, Monday 6th June, and hopefully Bedford SEN on Saturday the 9th July.
As per the post above yours, I'm there in my EP3,with my brother out for the first time in his recently bought EP3, and a friend in an FN2.
See you there.
By shaRRpy
Haha oh yeah didn't notice that I must've just read the donnington part. That's at least 3 ep3s there then 8-) . I'll be in a silver one with a mate but I won't be arriving until 9.30 - 10.00. See u there.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]