The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
Here is the link to the video. This was only ment to be 3runs for data collection for new mods. Car not even turned right up and goes 8seconds

top work there, regardless of whether you like him or not, you cannot knock the dedication he has put into this car and endless changes to get it where it is, i just wonder where the limit is, now he's in the 8's surely the 7's if it's even possible is where he heads.
It's mad a CTR can run an 8.76 and JM imports GTR (1200 odd bhp) is only running 8.3s. Would have thought the superior engine & transmission with it's launch control and flappy paddles would have gone a lot faster.

Disclaimer**

I know bugger all about drag racing. Still can't understand how one car can beat another when the winning car passes at 95mph and the looser passes at 100mph :scratch:
bluntcap wrote:It's mad a CTR can run an 8.76 and JM imports GTR (1200 odd bhp) is only running 8.3s. Would have thought the superior engine & transmission with it's launch control and flappy paddles would have gone a lot faster.

Disclaimer**

I know bugger all about drag racing. Still can't understand how one car can beat another when the winning car passes at 95mph and the looser passes at 100mph :scratch:

Do you mean you don't understand how a car can be quicker over the line with a lower top speed? If so it would work on the basis of getting to its top speed i.e. could get to 90mph in the time of the next car getting to 75mph!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]