The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By Chap.83
Evening everyone,

Is anyone on here into their track days? Iv been a member on here for a while now and always find this section of the forum rather dull, no one ever seems to post anything about any track days they have done, would be good to organise a track day and get out with a few other Hondas. I can't be the only one who uses my car on track. If anyone has any suggestions or is doing any track days I'm all ears :scratch:
By Chap.83
R'ash wrote:There's a couple of us going to cadwell in October if you fancy that it's on Fri 17th with Trackaction-online £120 [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
That's cheap, is that an open pit day?
I'm doing thruxton on the 14th of this month. Got to love that track, so fast, never done cadwell. It's a long drive with a trailer. I'm in Wiltshire. Where you from bud?
By R'ash
It is a good price and yeah it's all day open pit. I went earlier this year and sure I paid £150 and £160 last year so can't complain :-D it's not a bad run for me I'm from Rotherham think its about a 70 mile
By JDP
R'ash wrote:It is a good price and yeah it's all day open pit. I went earlier this year and sure I paid £150 and £160 last year so can't complain :-D it's not a bad run for me I'm from Rotherham think its about a 70 mile
I should be all done and dusted to come join the fun for this one ash [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By R'ash
JDP wrote:
R'ash wrote:It is a good price and yeah it's all day open pit. I went earlier this year and sure I paid £150 and £160 last year so can't complain :-D it's not a bad run for me I'm from Rotherham think its about a 70 mile
I should be all done and dusted to come join the fun for this one ash [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
I hope so I want to see this crazy machine you're building! :-D
By JDP
R'ash wrote:
JDP wrote:
I hope so I want to see this crazy machine you're building! :-D
It'll be done by then, map this week ;)
By decoep3
I do track days in Ireland a few times a year . but have never gone over to uk (would like to head over alright).
my civic has been tested at its highest(depending on tester used ) 108db that was jrsc and skunk 2 .
going turbo at the moment so might be abit quieter .
they are hard enough in uk on this yeah ?
north Ireland was fine for me aswell . nothing said
By Bishop
Im away travelling in New Zealand atm but when im home ill get out on track in NI, maybe down south in mondello. I had a dc2 and did a few days at kirkistown which was great fun.

It Would be good to have a section on this forum similar to ek9.org which has track builds separate rather 'than look what iv done'. just a thought. will be posting a tread prob some time next year, for now my ep3 is tucked up in the garage on stands waiting for me.
By Steve PH
Chap.83 wrote:
R'ash wrote:There's a couple of us going to cadwell in October if you fancy that it's on Fri 17th with Trackaction-online £120 [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
That's cheap, is that an open pit day?
I'm doing thruxton on the 14th of this month. Got to love that track, so fast, never done cadwell. It's a long drive with a trailer. I'm in Wiltshire. Where you from bud?

We are back out running a couple more Trackaction days in March - CLICKY!!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]