The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

• Track days, anyone else interested???

• Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
 #3787159  by Chap.83
 Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:17 pm
Evening everyone,

Is anyone on here into their track days? Iv been a member on here for a while now and always find this section of the forum rather dull, no one ever seems to post anything about any track days they have done, would be good to organise a track day and get out with a few other Hondas. I can't be the only one who uses my car on track. If anyone has any suggestions or is doing any track days I'm all ears :scratch:
 #3787181  by pdapaul
 Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:16 am
Hi bud,
Best place to go is the Hondas on track website. Great bunch of guys, and quite a few members on here go there as well.

Cheers
 #3787341  by R'ash
 Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:26 pm
There's a couple of us going to cadwell in October if you fancy that it's on Fri 17th with Trackaction-online £120 [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
 #3787360  by Chap.83
 Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:40 pm
R'ash wrote:There's a couple of us going to cadwell in October if you fancy that it's on Fri 17th with Trackaction-online £120 [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

That's cheap, is that an open pit day?
I'm doing thruxton on the 14th of this month. Got to love that track, so fast, never done cadwell. It's a long drive with a trailer. I'm in Wiltshire. Where you from bud?
 #3787371  by R'ash
 Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:25 pm
It is a good price and yeah it's all day open pit. I went earlier this year and sure I paid £150 and £160 last year so can't complain :-D it's not a bad run for me I'm from Rotherham think its about a 70 mile
 #3793925  by JDP
 Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:28 pm
R'ash wrote:It is a good price and yeah it's all day open pit. I went earlier this year and sure I paid £150 and £160 last year so can't complain :-D it's not a bad run for me I'm from Rotherham think its about a 70 mile

I should be all done and dusted to come join the fun for this one ash [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
 #3793930  by R'ash
 Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:49 pm
JDP wrote:
R'ash wrote:It is a good price and yeah it's all day open pit. I went earlier this year and sure I paid £150 and £160 last year so can't complain :-D it's not a bad run for me I'm from Rotherham think its about a 70 mile

I should be all done and dusted to come join the fun for this one ash [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

I hope so I want to see this crazy machine you're building! :-D
 #3794174  by JDP
 Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:20 pm
R'ash wrote:
JDP wrote:

I hope so I want to see this crazy machine you're building! :-D

It'll be done by then, map this week ;)
 #3796765  by decoep3
 Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:48 pm
I do track days in Ireland a few times a year . but have never gone over to uk (would like to head over alright).
my civic has been tested at its highest(depending on tester used ) 108db that was jrsc and skunk 2 .
going turbo at the moment so might be abit quieter .
they are hard enough in uk on this yeah ?
north Ireland was fine for me aswell . nothing said
 #3797822  by Bishop
 Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:17 am
Im away travelling in New Zealand atm but when im home ill get out on track in NI, maybe down south in mondello. I had a dc2 and did a few days at kirkistown which was great fun.

It Would be good to have a section on this forum similar to ek9.org which has track builds separate rather 'than look what iv done'. just a thought. will be posting a tread prob some time next year, for now my ep3 is tucked up in the garage on stands waiting for me.
 #3813949  by Steve PH
 Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:23 pm
Chap.83 wrote:
R'ash wrote:There's a couple of us going to cadwell in October if you fancy that it's on Fri 17th with Trackaction-online £120 [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

That's cheap, is that an open pit day?
I'm doing thruxton on the 14th of this month. Got to love that track, so fast, never done cadwell. It's a long drive with a trailer. I'm in Wiltshire. Where you from bud?

We are back out running a couple more Trackaction days in March - CLICKY!!