The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By 1812_s
hi, im looking at trackdays with the titled website and am just wondering whether anyone has used them before

im looking at a brands hatch day which says it 'Price includes tuition, photos and snacks and drinks. '

just wondering if it is the real deal and not just a false claim.

also says £20 per garage but usually at brands i remember there was always free garages that you could use

thanks
By SeanEP3
I always book through them, they operate for other organisers. Never had a problem myself.

Drinks and snacks is most likely coffee and biscuits in the morning. Photos mean a photographer on site.

Sean
By 1812_s
SeanEP3 wrote:I always book through them, they operate for other organisers. Never had a problem myself.

Drinks and snacks is most likely coffee and biscuits in the morning. Photos mean a photographer on site.

Sean

Subject: trackdays.co.uk, anyone used them?
Stubaru wrote:I've used them loads and have no complaints :smile:
Thanks for replies

does that mean they give you the photos aswell sean. i usually have to pay around £30 for photos extra
By Stubaru
No you have to pay extra for the photos. You can usually view all of the ones they've taken on the day and then get them burned to a cd there and then for £30 or so as you say.
Trackdays.co.uk act like a broker/middleman for other trackday websites such as MSV and Circuitdays etc, but their prices seem to be the same as going direct in my experience.
By 1812_s
Stubaru wrote:No you have to pay extra for the photos. You can usually view all of the ones they've taken on the day and then get them burned to a cd there and then for £30 or so as you say.
Trackdays.co.uk act like a broker/middleman for other trackday websites such as MSV and Circuitdays etc, but their prices seem to be the same as going direct in my experience.
thanks, i think i might just book with msv then

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]