The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

• trackdays.co.uk, anyone used them?

• Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
 #3775044  by 1812_s
 Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:29 pm
hi, im looking at trackdays with the titled website and am just wondering whether anyone has used them before

im looking at a brands hatch day which says it 'Price includes tuition, photos and snacks and drinks. '

just wondering if it is the real deal and not just a false claim.

also says £20 per garage but usually at brands i remember there was always free garages that you could use

thanks
 #3775074  by SeanEP3
 Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:07 pm
I always book through them, they operate for other organisers. Never had a problem myself.

Drinks and snacks is most likely coffee and biscuits in the morning. Photos mean a photographer on site.

Sean
 #3775177  by 1812_s
 Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:37 am
SeanEP3 wrote:I always book through them, they operate for other organisers. Never had a problem myself.

Drinks and snacks is most likely coffee and biscuits in the morning. Photos mean a photographer on site.

Sean

Subject: trackdays.co.uk, anyone used them?

Stubaru wrote:I've used them loads and have no complaints :smile:

Thanks for replies

does that mean they give you the photos aswell sean. i usually have to pay around £30 for photos extra
 #3775186  by Stubaru
 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:07 pm
No you have to pay extra for the photos. You can usually view all of the ones they've taken on the day and then get them burned to a cd there and then for £30 or so as you say.
Trackdays.co.uk act like a broker/middleman for other trackday websites such as MSV and Circuitdays etc, but their prices seem to be the same as going direct in my experience.
 #3775260  by 1812_s
 Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:34 pm
Stubaru wrote:No you have to pay extra for the photos. You can usually view all of the ones they've taken on the day and then get them burned to a cd there and then for £30 or so as you say.
Trackdays.co.uk act like a broker/middleman for other trackday websites such as MSV and Circuitdays etc, but their prices seem to be the same as going direct in my experience.

thanks, i think i might just book with msv then

Recent Topics

User avatar Brake Pads

by cory_veloce

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:11 am

User avatar ABS and Battery Light on - EP3 2004?

by mat_555

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:40 pm

User avatar FN2 alternator

by 15repyt

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:11 pm

User avatar Lewisgame's Cosmic EP3

by Lewisgame

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:52 pm

User avatar Honda Civic Error Code P0780 etc

by r.kelly

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:44 pm

Twitter

About Us

CTRO™ was the worlds first and largest Civic Type R club and forum. Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's. Now fully updated for 2015 the new forum based on BBOOTS PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

Don't forget to check out our huge Facebook group and Twitter Pages for all the most upto date goings on in the world of Honda and the Type R Brand.

CTRO

Established : 2002