The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

• trackdays.co.uk, anyone used them?

• Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
 #3775044  by 1812_s
 Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:29 pm
hi, im looking at trackdays with the titled website and am just wondering whether anyone has used them before

im looking at a brands hatch day which says it 'Price includes tuition, photos and snacks and drinks. '

just wondering if it is the real deal and not just a false claim.

also says £20 per garage but usually at brands i remember there was always free garages that you could use

thanks
 #3775074  by SeanEP3
 Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:07 pm
I always book through them, they operate for other organisers. Never had a problem myself.

Drinks and snacks is most likely coffee and biscuits in the morning. Photos mean a photographer on site.

Sean
 #3775177  by 1812_s
 Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:37 am
SeanEP3 wrote:I always book through them, they operate for other organisers. Never had a problem myself.

Drinks and snacks is most likely coffee and biscuits in the morning. Photos mean a photographer on site.

Sean

Subject: trackdays.co.uk, anyone used them?

Stubaru wrote:I've used them loads and have no complaints :smile:

Thanks for replies

does that mean they give you the photos aswell sean. i usually have to pay around £30 for photos extra
 #3775186  by Stubaru
 Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:07 pm
No you have to pay extra for the photos. You can usually view all of the ones they've taken on the day and then get them burned to a cd there and then for £30 or so as you say.
Trackdays.co.uk act like a broker/middleman for other trackday websites such as MSV and Circuitdays etc, but their prices seem to be the same as going direct in my experience.
 #3775260  by 1812_s
 Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:34 pm
Stubaru wrote:No you have to pay extra for the photos. You can usually view all of the ones they've taken on the day and then get them burned to a cd there and then for £30 or so as you say.
Trackdays.co.uk act like a broker/middleman for other trackday websites such as MSV and Circuitdays etc, but their prices seem to be the same as going direct in my experience.

thanks, i think i might just book with msv then