The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By Chap.83
I don't think anyone on here does track days bud, I do, but iv never had any response to anything iv posted up regarding track days, seem strange really.

How did you find Bedford? I thought it was ok for a test ground. Worth the money too, we did the GT circuit a few weeks back. Was a tad warm but never the less a good crack [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By yella
Chap.83 wrote:I don't think anyone on here does track days bud, I do, but iv never had any response to anything iv posted up regarding track days, seem strange really.

How did you find Bedford? I thought it was ok for a test ground. Worth the money too, we did the GT circuit a few weeks back. Was a tad warm but never the less a good crack [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
nah never done a track day :roll:
By Chap.83
yella wrote:
Chap.83 wrote:I don't think anyone on here does track days bud, I do, but iv never had any response to anything iv posted up regarding track days, seem strange really.

nah never done a track day :roll:
All I'm saying is there is a lack of conversation and event organising for track days on this page, obviously people do track days on here

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]