The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By MDRacing
Been ages since I've been on track so just booked up with Track & Tour Events for their Bedford day this Saturday: http://www.ttevents.co.uk/strongmarch-s ... 1813-p.asp

Anyone fancy it?

As an added bonus they've got a 3-4-2 offer where if you book 2 days with them you get a third free! I reckon that's got to be worth it cause they seem to do some great tracks [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By SeanEP3
Done Bedford a few times, really like it as can get some decent speed up!

Noise is strict though, I had to run my oem box to be sure!
By MDRacing
Yeah have heard they are one of the strictest for noise. I'm back on stock manifold/dp but have a straight through B pipe and a TODA back box which is quite loud. I'm taking along an extra box which fits in the B Pipe just in case.
By SeanEP3
From what I remember, it's a one strike, out policy. So if your loud at the static check, might be worth swapping over before track time.
Sean
By MDRacing
keithlou wrote:just looked on TTevents website and seems like a few Type R's were on track!

shame I can't attend to this one as it seems like a great turn out!
Yeah there was another EP3, an FN2 and an S2000 in the honda camp [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

They run at Bedford every month, and I'm likely to do most of them this year I reckon :)

R'ash wrote:I spy a gopro of some sort, any links to footage? Looks good by the way :bigthumb:
Yeah will sort some out, just not had a chance yet. Nothing that dramatic happened other than an Exige spinning in front of me (nothing unusual there either lol)
By SeanEP3
Looks like you had a good day!

I'll probably do Bedford again in the summer.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]