The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

• Cadwell Park 8th March. Others going? Any hints or tips?

• Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
 #3746385  by R'ash
 Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:53 pm
nathanbaxter wrote:really good trackday today. Some really decent cars there. Here's a few pics of today

http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/Natha ... rch%202014

Good pics mate got quite a few of me in there [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] Good day too, although i must remember to bring my own juice next time, £69 to fill up!
 #3746423  by R'ash
 Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:42 pm
JDP wrote:You looked to be going well today ash!!!!!! Car looks to handle real nice

Cheers dude, i had a problem with the new tyres rubbing quite badly but other than that it was ok. i was impressed by the rsr's aswell for half the money of toyos they're still up there with them in performance
 #3746430  by R'ash
 Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:52 pm
shaRRpy wrote:looks like there was a few greasy corners.cars looking great ash,the cage is the buisness.whats the full spec and size of your wheels and tyres.

Cheers sharrpy, It was actually bone dry it's just the pictures make it look a bit greasy. all tyres are 225/45/17 rsr's front wheels are 8.5j et35 and rears are 8j et48 with 3mm spacer [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] Do you own a certain red car now btw?
 #3746443  by R'ash
 Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:15 pm
winim17 wrote:Was it just the fronts that were rubbing R'ash?. Think you've pretty much made up my mind now to go for the RSR's.

Mainly front but i think abit more camber will cure it, my problem is the wheel width and offset as i think on another wheel they'd be no problems. Rears just catch slightly when hitting dips in the road but i only half rolled the arches so would probably clear if fully done. Like i say i couldn't fault the Rsr's and thats coming from using r888s last. Rsr- £85 r888-£160 made my mind up :lol:
 #3746455  by JDP
 Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:02 pm
Prob just the atch liners on the front and if its owt like mine, it rubs on the rear where the bumper screws to the chassis after rolling the arches. What suspension you running as car looked real
composed through hall bends, apart from when a gt3rs was stalking you lol
 #3746479  by JDP
 Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:45 pm
Yea same man!!! Ill get in soon enough, just wanna get my brake kit sorted first as its a bit one off and then im good to go (hopefully)
I appreciate the whole keeping your car mint etc but i prefere to have it looking alright and throwing money and time at developing it into a weapon on the track instead :)
 #3746483  by R'ash
 Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:17 pm
if you were stood near hall you might have seen and wondered what the f-ck i was doing at the hairpin. two laps on the bounce i managed to get 4th instead of 2nd :bad-words:
 #3746508  by shaRRpy
 Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:09 am
R'ash wrote:
shaRRpy wrote:looks like there was a few greasy corners.cars looking great ash,the cage is the buisness.whats the full spec and size of your wheels and tyres.

Cheers sharrpy, It was actually bone dry it's just the pictures make it look a bit greasy. all tyres are 225/45/17 rsr's front wheels are 8.5j et35 and rears are 8j et48 with 3mm spacer [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] Do you own a certain red car now btw?

Ok cheers bud I'm just trying to sort out some new track wheels.hopefully with a bit of fettling you can get yours sorted.
Yeah I've bought a cheap old little run about. :wink:

Recent Topics

User avatar Brake Pads

by cory_veloce

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:11 am

User avatar ABS and Battery Light on - EP3 2004?

by mat_555

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:40 pm

User avatar FN2 alternator

by 15repyt

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:11 pm

User avatar Lewisgame's Cosmic EP3

by Lewisgame

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:52 pm

User avatar Honda Civic Error Code P0780 etc

by r.kelly

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:44 pm

Twitter

About Us

CTRO™ was the worlds first and largest Civic Type R club and forum. Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's. Now fully updated for 2015 the new forum based on BBOOTS PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

Don't forget to check out our huge Facebook group and Twitter Pages for all the most upto date goings on in the world of Honda and the Type R Brand.

CTRO

Established : 2002