The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
kris_ep wrote:
Milano Trev wrote:Using oem wheel dude??
lol

i would say 225 would be your max however even with that you might suffer a bit due to the tyre wanting to roll on its edges! i would stick to a 215 if i was you :bigthumb:
My bad just re-read thread title
kris_ep wrote:
Milano Trev wrote:Using oem wheel dude??
lol

i would say 225 would be your max however even with that you might suffer a bit due to the tyre wanting to roll on its edges! i would stick to a 215 if i was you :bigthumb:
I gathered 225 slick would be too much on oem wheel and car is quite low and cant be bothered gettin archs rolled

Also in reality a claimed 225 slick is more likely measure 240 ish which is similar to scenario with lot of road tyres

Im going try for 205 but prob max 210 on oem wheel for slicks after lookin at that calculator

Might go to 8" wheel for track in future but budget means id rather spend the extra on good road tyres for now that can also handle track and have full slicks on spare wheels for nice dry track days
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]