The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

  • Feb 28th oulton park

  • Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
 #3742589  by graeme01
 Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:43 am
That's because you are a looney kipps ! I don't actually know until I pick it up it's a Stevie special ! Will let you know on Friday ;-)
 #3742933  by graeme01
 Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:30 pm
Just dug the track wheels out of storage and gave them a wash,polish and then sealed! Only thing left to do now is put them on the car tomorrow ! ImageImage
 #3743257  by Milano Trev
 Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:55 pm
graeme01 wrote:Just dug the track wheels out of storage and gave them a wash,polish and then sealed! Only thing left to do now is put them on the car tomorrow ! ImageImage


Bet the missus is loving that they're in the kitchen haha
 #3743291  by graeme01
 Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Your right she wasn't impressed with me cleaning them in the kitchen ! Going to do my road wheels in there on Saturday ! Haha
 #3743424  by SeanEP3
 Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:58 pm
Very Jealous of everyone going tomorrow. Hope its a good one and everyone gets back in one piece!
 #3743652  by Milano Trev
 Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:20 pm
[quote="graeme01"]Your right she wasn't impressed with me cleaning them in the kitchen ! Going to do my road wheels in there on Saturday ! Haha[/quote

Haha you'll be sleeping in civic Saturday night then
 #3743653  by Milano Trev
 Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:21 pm
Awesome day today, brilliant weather for time of year... No real injuries...

I'll get my photos uploaded soon
 #3743670  by FunkyRemix
 Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:47 pm
Mint, thanks to Graeme for the passenger laps. Didn't get time for a kipps thrill ride !
 #3743671  by Milano Trev
 Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:53 pm
FunkyRemix wrote:Mint, thanks to Graeme for the passenger laps. Didn't get time for a kipps thrill ride !


Missed out there... Just like going on a ride at alton towers haha
 #3743771  by graeme01
 Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:55 am
Nice pics trev ! Was another good day at oulton park. Roll on the next track day !
 #3743774  by Milano Trev
 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:03 pm
graeme01 wrote:Nice pics trev ! Was another good day at oulton park. Roll on the next track day !


Cheers dude, was indeed.. Car performed well all day. And no real injuries to the civics...

Spoke to Steve before leaving last night and next trackaction venue might be Cadwell
 #3743780  by graeme01
 Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:18 pm
Am up for cadwell park never done it before so will make a change
 #3743814  by EPGhost
 Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:31 pm
Trev the wheels look awesome on your car haha [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Anybody do any videos?
Hopefully I'll be joining you guys at the next one!
 #3743826  by Milano Trev
 Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:50 pm
EPGhost wrote:Trev the wheels look awesome on your car haha [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Anybody do any videos?
Hopefully I'll be joining you guys at the next one!


Cheers dude.. The a048's on them worked really well as was able to get temperature onto them this time

I'm sure there will be something sorted before October/November :)
 #3743833  by gobbledygook
 Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:25 pm
Another great day, it was good to see a decent CTR turnout. 99.99% of my car ran perfectly, but unfortunately the 0.01% that let me down was 4th gear!. Never mind I got 1hr 40mins of track time before it went, so not far off what I normally do in a full day.

I'll get some videos up later. In the mean time, see if you can spot which cogs are 4th.....

Image

Image

Image
 #3743849  by Milano Trev
 Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:17 pm
gobbledygook wrote:Another great day, it was good to see a decent CTR turnout. 99.99% of my car ran perfectly, but unfortunately the 0.01% that let me down was 4th gear!. Never mind I got 1hr 40mins of track time before it went, so not far off what I normally do in a full day.

I'll get some videos up later. In the mean time, see if you can spot which cogs are 4th.....

Image

Image

Image


Glad you got home safely, eventually... So you dropped the box today to find that not so nice surprise. Hopefully it'll be back to normal soon
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7