The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By Milano Trev
graeme01 wrote:Not yet ! Started collecting parts though ! Hopefully will be charged before the summer.
Thought it was staying N/A all the way??
By graeme01
Stevie (Grinspeed) has been persuading me to keep it NA and stick throttle bodies on ! To be honest still in two minds what to do that's why I've held off on the charger ! Will make a decision after this track day ;-)
By Milano Trev
graeme01 wrote:Stevie (Grinspeed) has been persuading me to keep it NA and stick throttle bodies on ! To be honest still in two minds what to do that's why I've held off on the charger ! Will make a decision after this track day ;-)
Now that would sound mental :)
By b16a2vtiguy
If I can get it off work I'm booking this too.

Will need some new tres though, killed them off at Anglesey last Sunday!
By Milano Trev
FunkyRemix wrote:If ok, I'm hoping to tag along for a possible passenger ride in Graeme's car...any spare helmets?
Helmets can be hired from race control if there's not one floating about one of the garages
By brenscivic
graeme01 wrote:Stevie (Grinspeed) has been persuading me to keep it NA and stick throttle bodies on ! To be honest still in two minds what to do that's why I've held off on the charger ! Will make a decision after this track day ;-)
you wont get that much bhp from tb`s mate without going all out with super wild cams,lots of head work etc,would cost thousands,jrsc=really good bhp for little money.no brainer for me.
By R'ash
Yes be nice if it stops like that. Got the cage welded in today so glad that's sorted, or kind of anyway as it does need to come back out after so it can be fully seem welded and painted but it's still good to go. Roll on Friday :-D
By Milano Trev
graeme01 wrote:Am all ready for this now ! Well I will be once I collect the car from Grinspeed tomorrow :-)
Top secret geo done - Stevie wasn't for giving up any info on it haha
By graeme01
Haha he can keep secrets ! My spc rear camber arms were knackered so had them replaced with eibach arms and a service and more aggressive geo ;-)
By Milano Trev
graeme01 wrote:Haha he can keep secrets ! My spc rear camber arms were knackered so had them replaced with eibach arms and a service and more aggressive geo ;-)
TOP SECRET
By kipps
How aggressive you gone ? Every time I tell Ste I want more camber etc - He always looks at me like Im a looney or something :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]