The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By Milano Trev
Next outing to oulton park date has been outed...
28th feb with trackaction again, and again £130 open pit....
Who's in?? I'll be booking at the end of the month after this crapy period is over with, don't forget to enter CTRO in the comments box/code box and hopefully we'll get the club discount/offer we've had before
By beav148
been emailing steve at trackaction online and hes confirmed the offer is still on so remember your ctro codes in the comments box chaps :smile:
im sure he be post up here soon to double confirm aswell
By SeanEP3
He emailed out the info the other day. I'll post it if you like
By SeanEP3
Hi Sean

It's almost xmas and another season of playing on racetracks is pretty much over so we are looking forward to getting out again in 2014! We are back at Oulton on Friday Feb 28th so as one of our previous drivers you get first chance to book.

It's the usual open pit lane trackday, we are limiting numbers and as always free instruction will be available.

Price for this one is £140 for the day, after six years of managing to keep it at the same rate, rising costs mean we have had to stick a tenner on this time. Hopefully this is still good value for a friendly day with plenty of track time but we do have a couple of offers to make it even better!

Firstly, it really helps us out and stops us from stressing about circuit hire costs if people book early so any bookings taken in 2013 will still be at the old price of £130. If you are in need of a xmas present and don't want any more socks or aftershave then please point your friends and family in the direction of our shop at http://trackaction-online.us3.list-mana ... cc12705c57 and get your name on the list. On Jan 1st it has to go up to the new rate!

Second deal is a familiar one. No matter when you book we are repeating our popular offer of free places for one in five of our previous drivers. For every five bookings that put "TAOL" in the comments box we will give one refund, names will be drawn out at the drivers briefing and the lucky ones will get their entry fee returned!

We couldn't run these days without our previous drivers and the help of the clubs that support us so if you are a forum member or group organiser we'll be happy to do a one-in-five deal for your group as well (you can only enter one code per booking though!!). Go ahead and post the details of the event up on your club forum but please don't put the TAOL code on there, just send me a link to the thread and I'll pop on to say hello, I'll post up an exclusive code for your club and answer any questions that come up.

Hope that you can make it along.

Cheers & merry xmas!

Steve H
Trackaction-Online

PS I've finally been dragged screaming and kicking into the 21st century and am now using a bit of clever software to help me send these emails out.

If anything on here doesn't read right or work properly or if you have any other feedback about how I've messed it up please just reply to this email, if it comes up as spam I promise I will still only be contacting you occasionally to keep you up to date with what we are up to so please click "not spam" on your browser so you'll still get these messages!

Of course if you are sick of hearing from me then a click here should take you off my list

On the other hand, if you think one of your mates would be interested in the stuff we do then please click here - http://us3.forward-to-friend.com/forwar ... cc12705c57
Last edited by SeanEP3 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Steve PH
Thanks for posting this up fellas, the CTRO code will work in the usual way but don't forget it's also a tenner cheaper if you book this month.

Sean, you might want to edit my email that you've pasted up, I'm pretty sure that if anyone clicks on the unsubscribe link on your post you won't be hearing from us any more :eek: .
By kipps
Steve PH wrote: Sean, you might want to edit my email that you've pasted up, I'm pretty sure that if anyone clicks on the unsubscribe link on your post you won't be hearing from us any more :eek: .

Yep - I clicked it to check and it unsubscribed him :roflmao: Sorry Sean lol
By Gaz_ep3
Just hope the charger will be on and it's dry so I can properly hammer the LSD, ha
By b16a2vtiguy
I've already got another date in fen booked for Anglesey, might do this too though!
By Milano Trev
b16a2vtiguy wrote:I've already got another date in fen booked for Anglesey, might do this too though!
Don't forget to put Ctro in the comments box if you do :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]