The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

  • Nurburgring and SPA 01/08/2013 - 04/08/2013

  • Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
 #3776000  by yella
 Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:26 pm
Nobu Jon wrote:I'll be there on 25th-26th August. Going to Spa for the F1 first.

Anyone else going this year?


4th trip of the year next weekend for a week of TF and then track day on wednesday Thursday, will do 8-10 trips this year [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
 #3776627  by SeanEP3
 Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:27 pm
Nobu Jon wrote:I'll be there on 25th-26th August. Going to Spa for the F1 first.

Anyone else going this year?


I'm going be there on them dates too
 #3781107  by yella
 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:55 pm
leetec wrote:I just got back from the ring last week. Took my supercharged ep3 and it went well. I run ksport big brakes on mines. I'm looking to go back again end of September time.

does anyone time there laps?



You must have been the guys we met in the car park??

As for times, my standard cosmic fastest BTG last week on track day with shagged suspension ( if i had known it was as bad as it was i would never have been on track) was 9:15 but vids of the afternoon laps were 9:28, Harrys lap timer appears to like stopping the vids in between laps and overwrites somehow.Stick to go pro for recording now. My brothers pushing for 8:30 which based on the TF laps he will easily get , just shame it broke the night before track day , we have to go back this weekend to pick it up, oh what a chore.

Also on the Tuesday i did the Trackdays.de track day at Spa and i was getting 3:25 laps which is pretty good for a standard car.
 #3781147  by Danith
 Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:27 am
yella wrote:
leetec wrote:I just got back from the ring last week. Took my supercharged ep3 and it went well. I run ksport big brakes on mines. I'm looking to go back again end of September time.

does anyone time there laps?



You must have been the guys we met in the car park??

As for times, my standard cosmic fastest BTG last week on track day with shagged suspension ( if i had known it was as bad as it was i would never have been on track) was 9:15 but vids of the afternoon laps were 9:28, Harrys lap timer appears to like stopping the vids in between laps and overwrites somehow.Stick to go pro for recording now. My brothers pushing for 8:30 which based on the TF laps he will easily get , just shame it broke the night before track day , we have to go back this weekend to pick it up, oh what a chore.

Also on the Tuesday i did the Trackdays.de track day at Spa and i was getting 3:25 laps which is pretty good for a standard car.



Keep an eye out for me! 03 milano pink, gt3, sls and an m3
 #3781204  by leetec
 Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:30 pm
yella wrote:
leetec wrote:I just got back from the ring last week. Took my supercharged ep3 and it went well. I run ksport big brakes on mines. I'm looking to go back again end of September time.

does anyone time there laps?



You must have been the guys we met in the car park??

As for times, my standard cosmic fastest BTG last week on track day with shagged suspension ( if i had known it was as bad as it was i would never have been on track) was 9:15 but vids of the afternoon laps were 9:28, Harrys lap timer appears to like stopping the vids in between laps and overwrites somehow.Stick to go pro for recording now. My brothers pushing for 8:30 which based on the TF laps he will easily get , just shame it broke the night before track day , we have to go back this weekend to pick it up, oh what a chore. :samuri:

Also on the Tuesday i did the Trackdays.de track day at Spa and i was getting 3:25 laps which is pretty good for a standard car.


yeah we you's were on the DN track day? I take it the TPS was brike on your brothers car? He txt me asking if I had a spare one.

Yeah I timed my laps with a timer but they are different to what the go pro time says.
 #3782306  by yella
 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:32 am
leetec wrote:
yella wrote:
leetec wrote:I just got back from the ring last week. Took my supercharged ep3 and it went well. I run ksport big brakes on mines. I'm looking to go back again end of September time.

does anyone time there laps?



You must have been the guys we met in the car park??

As for times, my standard cosmic fastest BTG last week on track day with shagged suspension ( if i had known it was as bad as it was i would never have been on track) was 9:15 but vids of the afternoon laps were 9:28, Harrys lap timer appears to like stopping the vids in between laps and overwrites somehow.Stick to go pro for recording now. My brothers pushing for 8:30 which based on the TF laps he will easily get , just shame it broke the night before track day , we have to go back this weekend to pick it up, oh what a chore. :samuri:

Also on the Tuesday i did the Trackdays.de track day at Spa and i was getting 3:25 laps which is pretty good for a standard car.


yeah we you's were on the DN track day? I take it the TPS was brike on your brothers car? He txt me asking if I had a spare one.

Yeah I timed my laps with a timer but they are different to what the go pro time says.



yeah, TPS again, going back to Funky power as K-tuned have already said there is a revised one which means this one was not up to the job, so refund coming.
 #3782522  by Turkish91
 Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:36 am
I'll be at the Ring on Sunday 2nd Aug. Look out for a Cosmic EP3 and a Silver Evo IX both on private plates, come say hello if you see us parked up somewhere
 #3782527  by yella
 Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:57 am
I'm there 1-3rd august
Last edited by yella on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #3782606  by Turkish91
 Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:23 pm
yella wrote:
Turkish91 wrote:I'll be at the Ring on Sunday 2nd Aug. Look out for a Cosmic EP3 and a Silver Evo IX both on private plates, come say hello if you see us parked up somewhere


I'm there 1-3rd august mainly social, Cosmic on Evo 8 wheels,


Cosmic on Evo 9 wheels here lol

Recent Topics

User avatar Brake Pads

by cory_veloce

Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:11 am

User avatar ABS and Battery Light on - EP3 2004?

by mat_555

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:40 pm

User avatar FN2 alternator

by 15repyt

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:11 pm

User avatar Lewisgame's Cosmic EP3

by Lewisgame

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:52 pm

User avatar Honda Civic Error Code P0780 etc

by r.kelly

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:44 pm

Twitter

About Us

CTRO™ was the worlds first and largest Civic Type R club and forum. Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's. Now fully updated for 2015 the new forum based on BBOOTS PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

Don't forget to check out our huge Facebook group and Twitter Pages for all the most upto date goings on in the world of Honda and the Type R Brand.

CTRO

Established : 2002