The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By dandemoraliser
kipps wrote:Count me in [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Can we not do open pit lane though rather than sessions ??
Because their license limits numbers of cars on track at any one time, if you wanted open pit it would mean say 15 people paying for the circuit leading to circa £400 ea. For the day.
By kipps
dandemoraliser wrote: Because their license limits numbers of cars on track at any one time, if you wanted open pit it would mean say 15 people paying for the circuit leading to circa £400 ea. For the day.

Point taken - all though not everyone would be out at the same time though (usually open pit lane days book twice the max number allowed out on track at any one time, as not every wants to go out at exactly the same time ... excluding first thing in the morning and first thing after lunch)
By dandemoraliser
kipps wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote: Because their license limits numbers of cars on track at any one time, if you wanted open pit it would mean say 15 people paying for the circuit leading to circa £400 ea. For the day.

Point taken - all though not everyone would be out at the same time though (usually open pit lane days book twice the max number allowed out on track at any one time, as not every wants to go out at exactly the same time ... excluding first thing in the morning and first thing after lunch)
I'm sure we can sort something, they're quite open to format amends if they can make a sale!
By dandemoraliser
Updated numbers then:

1) dandemoraliser
2) 11110111
3) Omni
4) mjhamilton
5) Willst220
6) burton
7) m1ke
8) EvoStu
9) Kipps
10) MDRacing
11) donald
12) si09511

Anymore for anymore?

Having a meeting next week with the rep so any further questions and i'll put them to him.

Going to also go down the route of possible tagging along with someone else's day as i believe we are struggling to get to 40 ish participants, i'll get some dates from him at same time for this.

Anyone else? :wave:
By MDRacing
Never done Goodwood, always wanted to so this seems a good opportunity :)

1) dandemoraliser
2) 11110111
3) Omni
4) mjhamilton
5) Willst220
6) burton
7) m1ke
8 ) EvoStu
9) Kipps
10) MDRacing
11) donald
12) si09511
13) gobbledygook
14) MDRacing
By mjhamilton
will I still be able to do a few laps in Diana's roller skate???... if so then keep me on the list..
By ClaireD1985
Yeah go on then. I'd be up for a play. We've broken one car this week, lets take the other one out for a play.

Can't see a date? Is there a date?
By dandemoraliser
got another meeting sorted with the guy, as above looking at other options as i think the price will be extortionate to get it to ourselves with under 20 people!
By Zeldoz
1) dandemoraliser
2) 11110111
3) Omni
4) mjhamilton
5) Willst220
6) burton
7) m1ke
8 ) EvoStu
9) Kipps
10) MDRacing
11) donald
12) si09511
13) gobbledygook
14) MDRacing
15) Zeldoz

Definately want in on this! Considering it's only an hour if that from my doorstep! - Praying for good weather! :thumbup:

Would you guys allow a EK4 Converted to a B18C6 to run with us? If so, He'll come too?
By Mark83
Our trackday ran much smoother this time compared to previous years. You can't do true open pit lane there so we ran sessions. It was like herding cats to begin with though.

40 cars split into 4x15mins per hour.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]