The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By ScottBremner
I know the DS2500 seem to get fairly solid reviews from most so I think I'll pick them up. I'm pretty sure I saw a thread on this recently, is it worth getting the DS rear pads too or just stick with OEM?

I'm not sure if Knockhill will be on given the snow we have had in the last few days. Meant to be like this for a few days I think.

If the weather clears up a little, I will still be going up.

Thanks for the help guys!
By bornlucky1
Wingnuttzz wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:Thats fair comment, they are a bit dead when cold but once heat is in them they do get better, i too have had them so hot the paint on the caliper has burnt off, yet still no fade, whereas i faded the ds2500's in four laps of knockhill. The 3000's were better in this regard but absolutely killed my discs :lol:
Mmm, thats not good news about ds2500. I was planning on getting ds3000, only concern is how they will cope with being used daily...
Not to bothered about eating discs given how cheap Brembo OEM's are.

Nearly bought a set of Brembo callipers from a DC5 the other day but they won't fit behind my Rota Slipsteams :badrazz:
Thats why i like the yellows mate, i cant get them to fade yet they do for everyday use aswell, the 3000's take a lot of heating up. Don't get me wrong they arent dangerous, just not very sharp when cold.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]