The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
The way you chuck it about Kipps is quite impressive. You've got the standard brake setup - bar lines and proper pads- what about suspension / tyre setup? Like the way yours changes direction - sharp- precise. Good driving mate
Suspension - BC ER series coilovers (2 way adjustable). Fuly polly bush'd everything, JDR rear ARB, buddy club RCA's, extended front lower arms for more negative camber and a very aggressive geo setup (Not road friendly !)

Wheels + tyres - Buddy Club P1 16inch alloys with 205 /45 Federal RSR's up front and 205 /50 RSR's at rear

Pretty much ive done everything bar power mods :lol:
Interesting. I've gone down the handling route before power too. The only thing I'm missing off that list is the extended arms, the full poly bush kit and the aggressive setup. Also interesting to see your running 16's.
evo_works wrote:Bloody hell, whats the spec of the red type r? goes very well that :)
That's kipps, no real power mods iirc, gruppe m and an exhaust I think, kipp can correct if I'm wrong... Just an epic final drive :) oh and a nutter behind the wheel :)
Milano Trev wrote:
That's kipps, no real power mods iirc, gruppe m and an exhaust I think, kipp can correct if I'm wrong... Just an epic final drive :) oh and a nutter behind the wheel :)

I'll disagree about the nutter part, the rest is spot on though :lol: 100% standard engine putting out standard power [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]