The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By Night Hawk Ben
I did a track day yesterday and had a mint day. Fantastic time. One lad in a Teg had a big off but luckily just spun into the in field. I don't always insure my car for track days but do depending on the track and whether it has barriers or gravel etc. Check the vid from yesterday out.

The wheels look great don't they. Then I watched this next clip on you tube and it makes me want to get my car insured everytime

Its a bit painful to watch. Might be a re post so I apologise if it is.

:salut:
By Bower
Bloody hell it does get you thinking, imagine how pissed you would be if someone wrote you off :oops:

If its your own fault then fair enough but I would be absolutely devastated if someone smashed into me, some of those crashes are cringe worthy.

Hope you had a good day at Blyton though mate [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By SeanEP3
god i hope it doesnt rain when im at the ring! :eek:

not sure if id be able to contain myself if someone else smashed me up! :bad-words:
By Bower
SeanEP3 wrote:god i hope it doesnt rain when im at the ring! :eek:

not sure if id be able to contain myself if someone else smashed me up! :bad-words:
I was saying the same, that guy who smashed into the saxo in the vid :eek:

You would seriously want to kill him if that was your car :lol:
By Chris-EP3
hovblackctr wrote:Castle Combe and the ring take no prisoners. :evil:
Was going to say I noticed castle combe featuring heavily in that!
Hi Guys

We can offer per event track day cover for existing customers for Uk Circuits (excluding Castle Combe due to our accident figures).

So if anyone is insured through us and wants to arrange cover for a trackday dont hesiate to get in touch.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight Insurance
01277 376000
www.greenlightinsurance.co.uk
By T180985
personally ive never bothered with track day insurance, the cost + the fact the excess is usually massive means its not exactly worth it in an old EP3. After the first hour or so on track and a walk round the paddock you can usually tell who the idiots are so just try avoid them

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]