The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Hints and Tips for all things Track Day and 1/4 mile.
By T180985
i was under the impression after the shinanigans there last year they had been called off for the Time being? check out "odiham Car club" on facebook though as i believe they plan on doing arranging some soon. Its very local for me and a pretty decent circuit so i cant wait :thumbup:
By bornlucky1
T180985 wrote:i was under the impression after the shinanigans there last year they had been called off for the Time being? check out "odiham Car club" on facebook though as i believe they plan on doing arranging some soon. Its very local for me and a pretty decent circuit so i cant wait :thumbup:
What happened?
By T180985
bornlucky1 wrote:
T180985 wrote:i was under the impression after the shinanigans there last year they had been called off for the Time being? check out "odiham Car club" on facebook though as i believe they plan on doing arranging some soon. Its very local for me and a pretty decent circuit so i cant wait :thumbup:
What happened?
at the last track day they run there a few of the drivers were getting a little over excited and ended up smashing some of the lights around the run way (its an operational airfield) i know i had a few of the caterfield type cars overtaking on the inside round bends etc, v dodgy but i had a pretty decent day anyway :-D

one poor guy in a Black FN2 had some numpty in a GT3 dive down the inside and plow into the side of him deploying all the air bags :sad:
By T180985
adam-mc-ctr wrote:Lol sounds like a right cluster #*+k. Anyway id still like to go to one and if you do happen to hear about any then im only down the road.
Cheers
i think Harv on here is a member of the car club thats arranging a few events, hopefully he will post up a bit of info for us as im keen to do a few days again :-D
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]